Thursday, December 13, 2007

Going Home... Dec. 17

This will be my last entry before returning to Maine. Five months went by in a flash, it seems. It was a terrific experience. I accomplished over 50 interviews in State, NGO, and private enterprise sectors. I have begun analyzing and discussing the findings, and trust they will be useful. I learned a lot, both in teaching and in the research endeavor. And...I managed to leave some time for diversion, which was important. I plan to return in May 2008 for several weeks. During that time, I've committed to do a workshop or two. When back in Maine, I also hope to locate other Ticophiles and perhaps get a club together that meets to share similar interests. Perhaps one already exists?

For those of you who followed this Blog and sent comments, I appreciated hearing from you. The "Food" column was definitely the crowd pleaser.

My Best. Pura Vida.

Elaine